Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Day 22

I know that it early in the day,but decided to post anyways.So my last day at VS was Saturday,which most of you know.It was painful,but pain that could of been avoided, if I would have listened.I remember when I first took the job,my friend Miss Debra,said I thought you supposed to work.I knew going into it,that my time was limited there,and I held on far longer then I was ment to.I am excited,scared but Faith is all that and more.I am focused with one less distraction. Today, I'm going to do somethings that I have been putting off ,with the excuse that I'm to busy.I am moving forward.I know that today I am closer to the end then I have ever been before.We all are.I want to be prepared for the job God has for me,I want to be ready for instruction.And I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment